Leavers Rural Surveyors
Call now
Call now
Leavers offers a wide range of professional rural consultancy services open to land owners, farmers and institutional clients with a particular specialism in Planning and Development work. Leavers has in depth experience in a range of professional rural land and property matters. We specialise in rural planning, strategic land development, promotion and option agreement negotiation and land compensation matters.

This allows Leavers to advise small land owners through to large landed estates on maximising the value of their assets in a range of different scenarios. The firms Managing Director Stuart Leaver BSc (Hons) MSc MRICS FAAV previously worked for a large national property consultancy and specialises as a chartered surveyor and planning & development consultant.

Stuart is well versed in acting for private clients on a range of planning consultancy, land promotion and development matters. Stuart leads the team at Leavers and strives for the firm to provide the highest quality of service to the firms clients both existing and new.

Leavers is a firm of specialist Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Planning and Development Consultants with an emphasis on rural land and agricultural business. The firm takes pride in acting for private land and property owners with the objective of maximising asset value and income from private property through joined up professional advice. As

Leavers has a specialist knowledge and understanding of the planning system to advise our clients effectivley on all planning and development related projects. We know when to bring in other technical consultants where neccessary where specialist evidence is required to support an application. Unfortunaltey planning is a jungle of complex terms and

All Council's/Local Planning Authorities (LPA's) in England and Wales must maintain a five year 'Housing Land Supply'. Where LPA's cannot show they have a 5 year Housing Land Supply, your land may be able to come forward for residential development sooner rather than later. We can advise you of the housing land supply position of your LPA, and whether

Agriculture will always remain the primary use for land in the countryside and rural areas. However, there is an increase in those who have developed or are keen to develop enterprises outside of agriculture. It is highly likely however that if you are using land for a non-agricultural use, you will need planning permission. It is often the case a change

National planning policy has a general focus towards development within the boundaries of the existing built environment. However, there are certain circumstances where it may be possible to obtain planning permission for new dwellings and this is in the countryside. If there is a genuine proven need for a dwelling and a rural or agricultural worker

Review Leavers Rural Surveyors

Be the first to review Leavers Rural Surveyors.

Write a Review