First For Party Wall Surveyors
Call now
Call now
First For Party Wall Surveyors Please get in touch with us for free advice on how best to deal with your party wall matter. We act for the building owners but also in many cases act as Party Wall Surveyors for adjoining owners, providing advice where a neighbour has served a notice of their intention to undertake works to the party wall or to carry out excavation works. As we only specialise in Party Wall matters this means we can be highly focused on your Party Wall etc. Act needs.

We appreciate fully the need for swift work and resolution so that developments may both start and continue to completion. As such regulated by them which means you can be assured of the highest levels of professionalism and integrity. All works are overseen by a full member if the RICS (A Chartered Surveyor). We carry Professional indemnity insurance of up to 500,000 limit of indemnity for your safety and peace of mind.

If you are an Adjoining Owner and you receive a notice under the Party Wall etc. Act 1996, you will have 14 days to carefully consider how to safeguard your interests. If you do not respond or appoint a surveyor within this time period a further 10 day notice will be served, requesting that you do. Consent to the Notice: If an Adjoining Owner is satisfied

Review First For Party Wall Surveyors

Be the first to review First For Party Wall Surveyors.

Write a Review